Get Started with Online Banking!
Thanks for your interest in Online Banking! Click “Enroll in Online Banking” to begin.
This will take you through a step-by-step process to get you enrolled. Here’s what to expect:
Step 1: Identify your account:
You will enter your member number or social security number.
Step 2: Verify your identity:
Based on your records in our system, you will be presented with options for a receiving your one-time access code by phone call or text message. You will then enter the one-time access code in the system.
Step 3: Your username and password
The system will now have you create your own permanent login information. On this screen, enter a permanent username and password of your choice. Once you have entered the information, click the Submit button to continue.
Step 4: Set up your MyKey:
Once your new username and password is created, for additional online security, you will need to enroll in MyKey – a way we authenticate you and how you know you haven’t been directed to a phishing site. Here’s how it works:
- You will first select an image. An image will appear at the top of the screen. If you would like a different image, click on the "change image" link. This will take you to the image library, where you can browse and choose one from the selection provided
- Next you will enter a word or phrase that will be your MyKey phrase
- Then you will choose a total of three security questions and input the answer to each in the boxes provided
- Enter your email address in the email box and click the "Next" button
- This will then take you to a screen to verify all the information you have entered. If correct, click on the "Enroll" button
And voila! Once you have completed these steps, you’re ready to start Online Banking. In the event you encounter problems getting set-up, see our FAQ for help.
See Our Easy, How-To Guide
Request a Password
If you have forgotten your password, please click LOGIN Online Banking at the top of the website. Select the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions to create a new one.
Change Your Password
If you know your Online Banking password and would like to change it, please login to your account and click on the Change Password link located in the main menu.
You are responsible for the correct set-up and installation of a Web browser or related software to gain Internet access to and use of the GTE Financial’s Online Services. You agree that neither we nor any of our service providers shall be liable for any loss or damages (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential or otherwise), including economic, property, personal, or other loss or injury, whether caused by us, the hardware or software or a system-wide failure, arising or resulting from the installation, use, or maintenance of the equipment, software or other items necessary to access and/or operate GTE Financial’s Online Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
(a) Warranties of Fitness and Merchantability
NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, NOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE, EQUIPMENT, BROWSER OR OTHER ONLINE SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, UNLESS DISCLAIMING SUCH WARRANTY IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
(b) Computer-related Warranties
Neither we, nor any of our subsidiaries, nor any information provider is liable for any computer virus or software-related problems that may be attributable to services provided in connection with Online Banking Online Services.
At GTE Financial, keeping the information you entrust to us private is our highest priority, which is why we employ the most sophisticated security measures available to safeguard your account and personal data from unapproved or fraudulent access.
Part of this process is to require multiple layers of authentication by members using our online services. These steps take a little extra time, but they provide critical protection against access to your data by unwanted parties.
Some of the components of this security system include:
- A username and password (PIC) are required to access the system.
- MyKey authentication system to strengthen login safeguards by adding steps to verify your identity.
- Encryption scrambles your transmissions when crossing the Internet.
- The Online Banking servers are behind firewalls.
- After entering a password incorrectly three times, access to an account is blocked and your identity must be authenticated before access is restored.
Members are responsible for protecting the secrecy of their username and password in accordance with the terms contained in your new account disclosure. GTE Financial recommends that you not store secured pages in your cache or leave your computer unattended while you are logged in to Online Banking.
Visit GTE Financial’s Security Center for more information.
Now that you have your Online Banking Account, you’ll enjoy the convenience of 24/7 banking! Login to Online Banking
- Input your username and click Login.
- You may be asked an additional security question.
Check to make sure your MyKey image is the one you selected. Input your password. Learn more about how to keep your finances safe by reading our Security Center.
- If you register your personal computer, you will not be asked the additional security question when logging in using your personal computer.
- If you are on a public computer, one you don’t use often, one you may share for example, or one that may not be secure at all times, we recommend not registering the computer. You will receive the security question when logging in.