Who qualifies for a financial grant?
The Foundation supports charitable organizations whose missions align with GTE Financial’s focuses of:
- Financial Literacy – Organizations who support education in the areas of money management, investing, saving, tax planning and retirement. From the basics of money introduced in elementary school to retirees learning about Social Security and Medicare, GTE believes that financial literacy throughout every life stage is essential to fostering a stronger and happier society.
- Homeownership – Organizations that provide assistance with the homeownership process in the form of education or down payment assistance, to also include programs that help provide housing. The economic vitality of cities and communities is directly linked to housing market conditions. We believe it is part of our responsibility to help future homeowners make informed and confident decisions.
Organizations also must be located in the following counties to qualify for a GTE Foundation grant.
Apply for a Financial Grant
Apply for a financial grant with the GTE Foundation. Please read the ‘About’ tab for further details on qualifying organizations and nonprofit agencies.
For questions regarding the GTE Foundation, please contact us at 813.871.2690 or toll-free at 888.871.2690 ext. 46233.
Past recipients of GTE Foundation donations:
- Academy Preparatory School
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa
- Florida Prepaid Tuition
- Habitat for Humanity Marion County
- Hillsborough Community College Foundation
- Hillsborough County Schools Foundation Academy of Finance
- Hillsborough Head Start Community Foundation
- Junior Achievement
- Marion County Public Schools Foundation
- Northeast High School Center of Finance