Skip your next payment
GTE is rewarding some members with the opportunity to skip their next consumer loan payment. The offer will be available from November 1 through December 31. To participate, access your account using GTE Online Banking during the promotional period. If any of your loans qualify, you will be automatically presented with a chance to take advantage of skipping a payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I accept the Skip-A-Payment offer?
Members can only accept the offer by logging into Online Banking.
2. How do I get into Online Banking?
On the home page of gtefinancial.org, click on the "LOGIN Online Banking" button > Enter Username > Click Login.
3. What do I do if this is my first time Logging in?
On the homepage of gtefinancial.org, click on the "LOGIN Online Banking" button > Select "Enroll in Online Banking" > Follow the instructions to create a username and password.
4. What is the deadline to accept the offer?
December 31, 2015
5. I am joint on a loan that is eligible for Skip A Pay, but I am not able to accept or decline the offer online, why is this?
Only the primary applicants (name listed first on account) will be able to see the Skip-A-Pay offers on Online Banking. If you wish to accept the offer, the primary borrower will have to log in to Online Banking to accept.
6. What is the charge for me to take advantage of Skip-A-Payment?
There is NO charge for members to take advantage of this offer.
7. Why did I receive the notification to skip a payment on one loan, but not another?
Each loan had to qualify based on specific account criteria. If a notification was not received for a particular loan, that account did not qualify.
8. I did not qualify for the Skip-A-Payment program, but can I get an extension on my loan?
Please contact our Member Resolutions department at ext. 40447.
9. How do I know you’ve received my acceptance for this offer?
Members who have accepted the Skip-A-Payment offer, will receive a confirmation pop-up and also a message via message center within Online Banking after accepting the Skip-A-Payment offer. Please allow 2-3 business days for your request to be processed.
10. What are the qualifications to skip a payment? OR Why didn’t I qualify for Skip-A-Payment this year?
In order to be eligible for the Skip-A-Payment program, each loan account had to qualify based on specific account criteria.
11. If I decline the offer, can I request to have the offer presented to me again?
No. Once you have declined the offer, it cannot be reversed.